2 Thessalonians 2:16-17 (NKJV)
16 Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, 17 comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work.
We see here in His Word: His love, His grace, His comfort, and His work through us. When we have the fullness of His love we become all we are to be. Comfort your hearts are beautiful words to live by. When we have comfort His love flows into us and through us. We can do the following examples all because of His love in us that provides the comfort we need to become all we are to be.
1. We will understand His love to in turn love others.
2. We will understand the need to pray for His guidance in all we do.
3. We will understand it is all for His glory.
4. We will understand we need to share all He has done for us.
5. We will understand everything starts with Jesus and we need to allow Him to be Lord of our lives.
His love is beyond measure so always allow it to flow into you and through you. When we have His comfort, we will grow in His love through all He desires to show us. Thank You Jesus for going to the cross for us.