Psalm 100 (NKJV)
1 A Psalm of Thanksgiving. Make a joyful shout to the Lord, all you lands! 2 Serve the Lord with gladness; Come before His presence with singing. 3 Know that the Lord, He is God; It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves; We are His people and the sheep of His pasture. 4 Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, And into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name. 5 For the Lord is good; His mercy is everlasting, And His truth endures to all generations.
- A Joyful Shout…Shout with joy being thankful for all He done for. It is easy to shout wrongly when we think He does not care, yet He cares more than you realize at times.
- Thankful for the opportunity to share…Jesus came to serve, and we should also. Serve with love and gladness because we are entrusted with His love to share with all.
- Sing in His presence with thanksgiving…Sing a joyful noise even if it is not in perfect pitch, remember you are singing to the One who is perfect, and He just wants to hear from you.
- Thankful He knows you…His knowing you should inspire you to come to know Him more. He loves us, shapes us, cares for us, hears us, and knows all about us so spend time thanking Him that He loves you that much.
- Enter His presence with thanksgiving…If we started each prayer time with Him in thanksgiving, we would realize His love and treasure His answered prayers.
- Thankful for Who He is…His goodness, His mercy, and His truth that endures to all generations shows us His Living Word is there for all and most importantly His love is there for all to be received and passed on.
Father: Thank You for Your love, and please help me to always come to You in all aspects of my life. You truly care. In Your Son’s Holy Name, I pray, Amen.