Thankful for All Things
Ephesians 5:20 (NKJV)
giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,
Our faith grows when we see God at work in all aspects of our lives. His love is shown in all areas of our journey if we will just notice. So, let us look at some obvious areas to be thankful for and then the areas we may overlook and be thankful in all.
Obvious: 1. His love
2. Jesus going to the cross for us
4. His creation
8. Food and shelter
10. Love to share with others
Overlooked: 1. His presence in dark times
2. His answered prayers
3. His unanswered prayers that were answers
4. An argument that led to grace
5. A lost job that led to your calling
6. A prodigal child that found His love and direction
7. An illness that led to His healing touch
8. A doctor’s appointment that led to a testimony
9. A loss that led you to the fullness of His love
10. An accident that led you to spend more time with Him
We have areas we forget to be thankful for in our journey. God is always there for us and we should in turn be thankful in all things.
Father, thank You for the fullness of Your love for me in all areas of my life. Amen.